Kai Isaac; November 22,
Kadyn James; December 17,
Lukah Kalani; August 26
Identical Twin Angels; Dec 2013
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween!
We had a fabulous time partaking in Halloween festivities! I was the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Kai was our cute little Pumpkin. We went trick or treating in the Old Mill at all the shops and then went around Grammie's neighborhood. At every stop I made sure to ask for 2 candies...one for me, and one for my baby brother. I was having so much fun I didn't want to stop, but I finely gave in to how tired my feet were...all 8 of them :)
Oh how I love my Itsy Bitsy Spider and his pumpkin brother! You two will have to show off your costumes when nannie gets back! Big hugs and kisses to you both!!
3 comments:
what cute boys and cute costumes! how fun! :)
Oh how I love my Itsy Bitsy Spider and his pumpkin brother! You two will have to show off your costumes when nannie gets back! Big hugs and kisses to you both!!
love it! when you have cute babies like that you must have lots more!! it is about your turn greta!!
Post a Comment