He was doing a great job when out of nowhere came a mean, old, TALL, tree!!
What's a Pops to do when his plane gets stuck in a tree? Why, climb it, of course!
We were very concerned but couldn't believe the mad climbing skills he had...he made it up and down in 15 minutes. But boy, those were 15 LONG minutes for us watching on the ground.
2 comments:
What Fun! I love those two little guys staring up into the tree! Glad Pops made it down safely. Kadyn and Kai will be on the hunt now for a tree to climb ;)
I can't believe that was Pops up there. Risking life and limb (I couldn't help that one) to save the plane. Rock on tree hugger.
The boys are huge! Like boy-men. There are as gorgeous as ever and, although I rarely have time for diverting blog surfing, I do love checking in on you all when I can.
You're all in our thoughts and prayers.
Big love,
Uncle T, Nikki, etc.
Post a Comment