Convo between Kadyn and Mommy...
Kadyn: "Did you know God made me?"
Mommy: "I did know that. Did you know that you and Kai are incredible gifts that God gave to mommy and daddy?"
Kadyn: "Yes. But, you came from somewhere else Mommy."
Mommy: "Oh, really? Where?"
Kadyn: "You and daddy came from Mexico."
SAY WHAT?!
Convo from Kadyn to Kai...
Kai was throwing a fit so we sent him to his room to finish throwing his fit. Kadyn told me that he was going to be right back. He disappeared and all I could hear from the other room was...
(in his sweetest little voice he could muster) "Kai, sometimes we don't always get what we want. Sometimes we don't get to play outside (the fit had NOTHING to do with outside). So, are you all done throwing your fit? No? Yes? Okay, then you stay right there."
Convo between Daddy and Kadyn:
We were on a hike a few days ago. Kadyn had been running a bit ahead of us. We turn the corner in the trail to see our son with his pants around his ankles, relieving himself...
Daddy: "Kadyn, what are you doing?"
Kadyn: "I'm being Boulder." (Boulder is our dog)
Oh sweet boy. You bring such laughter to our lives, smiles to our faces, and delight to every step. I really do think you and Kai are such incredible gifts.
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
3 comments:
Too precious!! Today Kadyn told me I was not daddy's mommy any more, because now his mommy is daddy's mommy. I tried to convince him otherwise, but he said no because "My daddy calls her mommy!" "and besides, she had daddy in her tummy too."
I love you Kadyn James and Kai Issac! Aunt TT adores every special blessing you give :) Even if its telling me time after time your "all out of hugs" or saying "jesse" before "tt" kai. you two brighten my darkest of days. i love you forever!
Precious moments - These convo's are so special - I so enjoyed them.
Love and hugs, Grandma - T-Mom xoxo
Post a Comment