Kai Isaac; November 22,
Kadyn James; December 17,
Lukah Kalani; August 26
Identical Twin Angels; Dec 2013
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Oh, BOY!
Well, if this doesn't just ooze boy, I don't know what does. The other day I came home to a cleanly shaven Kadyn who was working on shaving Daddy. This is a mommy's sigh...sighhhihhhneedhhhahhhgirlhhhhinhhhthishhhmixhhh.
I guess it really does SMACK of boy, somehow I just can't imagine a mom/daughter head shaving party?! If it helps, Kadyn says I'm a "grill" Love you Greta.
5 comments:
I guess it really does SMACK of boy, somehow I just can't imagine a mom/daughter head shaving party?! If it helps, Kadyn says I'm a "grill" Love you Greta.
get busy, chica
nice sigh Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Danielle
P.S. ... the name of our baby to be is Joel Hayden!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with your sigh! What a good looking couple of nogans though! Perfect for spring!
Post a Comment