Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am a lucky woman

The following pictures truly show what stage both my kids are in right now. The top is the only picture where Kadyn wasn't closing his eyes during the "Smile nicely this time" photo. These days if I bring out the camera he turns in to a cheese ball. And the bottom picture shows Kai checking to see how his big brother is doing the "Stick your tongue out this time" photo. These days he is doing EVERYTHING his brother is doing. 

Aren't they a handsome bunch? I'm one lucky woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, it makes my heart melt! talk about perfect... such sweet boys!!! love you!

Cory, Chelsea and Isak Bergman said...

They are a handsome bunch! Miss you all.

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Greta, You are the cherry on top! What a great job with all that "maleness" and they all love their girl! XO to all, P&N