Yup. I was waiting for this day ever since I heard of friends running out of room on their blogs. I appears I've run out of room on my blog to post more pictures. Ugh. So, now I have to decide...do I start another family blog for free, or pay $5/yr to continue this one. Decisions...
4 comments:
you can run out of storage!? I had NO idea that was possible. Can you make this one into a memory book, then start a new one, and so on and so forth as you fill up more and more?
I did not know that either!! Defininitely need to do the memory book...hint hint for Grandmas:) I would make another and link this one on it above your archives.
I had no idea you could run out of space on your blogger blogs!
You could check out Blog2print.com and print out all or a portion of your blog and delete your earlier posts to make room for new ones. We printed out the first year of our blog and it turned out pretty good, so I think I'll do the rest and keep them as a family journal.
Post a Comment