I keep joking that Ryan is going to wish he had something to study as an excuse to get out of the rapidly growing honey-do list I have that I want completed before the baby comes. Last weekend he built me a raised garden bed for my birthday and today we spent the entire day cleaning up half the yard (we've already spent a full day on the other half). It feels so good to have it cleaned up. Now it just needs rock, flowers, bark...see, the list keeps going. The boys decided to come out to "help" and first dressed themselves:
 |
| Kai picked out a button down shirt, a tie, flip flops, shorts, and for quite awhile he also had on the pink conductor hat that you see below. |
 |
| Kadyn picked out a sweater, shorts, gardening gloves, and SOCKS AND FLIP FLOPS. |
 |
| Kai's outfit minus the tie. |
Not great pictures, but oh so funny.
1 comment:
Love the picture of Kadyn and Kai walking on the beach. T-Mom
Post a Comment