Monday, May 7, 2012

24 Weeks

The newest Cheney is growing, that's for sure. And he's making his mark already. I have already put on 22 lbs at this point...only 3 shy of my total weight gain with Kai. And I didn't start to feel better until well into the 22nd week. Despite not moving a whole lot, he lets me know often enough to reassure that he's doing okay. He's appropriately been named "snug bug" because he seems to have just snuggled down in. He was measuring about a week ahead at the 18 week ultrasound and I have already started having people comment on what they assume is fact of me "nearing the end". Little do they know I have 14-16 more weeks to go. 

 Already as big, if not bigger than with Kai at 25 weeks...go here to see it.
(Kai was too busy pouting about something to want to be in the picture. But Kadyn quite enjoyed himself)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Kelcy said...

You look beautiful! Perfectly gorgeous!

Cory, Chelsea and Isak Bergman said...

Not sure who is cuter...your or Kadyn! You look great!