Saturday, June 23, 2012

Preschool Celebrations

The boys finished up preschool a week ago and each class ended with a special presentation. Kadyn's class did a play to the book Wombat Stew. He's the cutest Koala you've even seen...even if we didn't capture a picture of him smiling. Thank you Nana for helping make his costume. Kadyn had come home from preschool 2 weeks before his play (we were going to be in Kaua'i for one of those 2 weeks) and said that he needed a homemade Koala costume for a play. I told him I better get working on it and he quickly looked at me with concern all over his face and said "Maybe we should have Nana or Grammy do it Mommy." No faith I tell you. 
 Kai's costume was much easier. His class needed to be all one color...top and bottom. And I was very proud of him for picking a color that no one else in his class was. They were doing 3 different songs and dances and then taught the parents how to do one.
 Yes, that's a typical Kai face, but it's also a part in the song where they need to put their feet apart, knees together, bottoms up, eyes closed, and tongue out. Super cute. The stickers were to help the kids differentiate between left and right for the Hokey Poky. Hopefully I can get Ryan to upload videos.
It's hard to believe that Kadyn has finished preschool for good. He's now a Kindergartner. We went by his new school this past week and he got to take a peak inside. He's very excited that several of his friends from preschool will be at the same school. As hard as it will be for the 2 boys to be apart (especially for Kai still at the same preschool without his big brother) I am looking so forward to them creating their own identities. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT - loved the pictures. Love, T-Mom