Saturday, December 15, 2007

The best daddy in the whole wide world

I just wanted to share with everyone how great my daddy is. I have gotten to spend a lot of time with him lately which has been so fun. He plays with me (my favorite game is chase) and lets me ride on his shoulders. He takes me for hikes and runs and drives my cars on my tummy and legs which I think is so funny. Mommy told me that not every little boy is as lucky as I am which makes me very sad and she told me I am very blessed to have a daddy that loves me so much and does fun things with me. So here's to my dad. I love him so much.


**Just a note about these pictures. We went down to the Old Mill last weekend because mommy wanted my picture taken with Santa. Well, we got there only to find that it was DOGGY day with Santa. I thought it was great fun because as you all know I LOVE dogs. There were big dogs, little dogs, fat dogs and skinny dogs and it was a Petographer taking the pictures. My Nana said that it was only appropriate that my first picture with Santa was by a petographer. The only bummer was that it took over an hour for my turn even though there were only 6 people in front of me. Everyone wanted to dress their dogs up in these silly costumes and take multiple pictures of them. So, by the time it was finally my turn I was cranky (mommy wouldn't let me play with these dogs because she said we didn't know if they were nice or not), had a sugar high (they tried to distract me from wanting to play with the dogs by giving me a candy cane), and it was past time for my nap. I ended up crying the whole time I was on Santa's (or as my daddy called him when he was little...the big fat man in a red suit) lap. Bummer. **




No comments: