Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Christmas Parade

Yes, we braved the cold to go to the Christmas Parade. I put up quite a fight, but actually ended up enjoying most of it.


Okay, so the REAL reason I enjoyed it was because I got to have my first candy cane. Boy are these things delicious.

My Grandpa from Vermont came for the week so I got to show him all the cool stuff at the parade. Boy was it cold.

It was also my Uncle Drew's 21st birthday on the 7th. Happy Birthday Uncle Drew!


I was all bundled up and ended up getting cranky and heading home before I even got to see Santa and the fire engines. Did I mention yet that it was cold?



Just before we left though we got to see all the BIG Jeeps. Here is a picture of my daddy drooling...I mean, dreaming...I mean...looking.

No comments: