Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!


This Christmas, Mommy passed along one of her traditions she did when she was a little girl growing up. She read me The Night Before Christmas at our Christmas Eve get together.


After I went to sleep Santa came and filled our stockings. This is also our new mantle that daddy built just in time for mommy to decorate for Christmas.

Mommy and Daddy had to wait until I went to bed to put anything under the tree.
I woke bright and early so we could have our first of 3 Christmas celebrations throughout the day. We start the day as a family, then go to my Grandma and Grandpa Harless for Christmas breakfast then to Grandma and Grandpa Cheney for Christmas dinner. Here I am with my stocking my Grammy made for me last year. I wasn't so sure what to think about it. I thought it looked familiar but it looked a lot smaller than I remembered.

Hmm. Maybe because a year ago I was a lot smaller. I could even fit inside my stocking last year.
I am now a professional present opener. If you have any presents that you need help opening, invite me over. I only charge a small fee.

My Uncle Anders got me a new KITCHEN!! It's so cool. (Look at my Christmas sweater. It didn't last more than the morning because I had a nice special Christmas blow out)

I also got to my Mommy's old blocks that she got when she was my age.

And I got a really cool sled. The best part was that it snowed Christmas afternoon so I got to play in the snow the next day. I also got a neat rocking horse. I have to wait until I get those pictures before I can post them.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Mommy and Daddy told me that it isn't all about presents, but about the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. May everyone remember the true meaning of the season.

No comments: