Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Party!!!


Today was my birthday party.

My Uncle Kyle and Aunt Sara even came from Portland for my big day. Uncle Kyle waited in line at the store to get me this monkey balloon.

I got lots of great presents...
I want to take this time to say thank you to everyone that got me such nice gifts. I am a very blessed little boy.
The hit of the party was a tie between my Radio Flyer trike and my wagon.

My friends Abby and Sam came for my big day too.


Here's my SMASH cake! I wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first. It was squishy between my fingers. Mommy said she'd have Daddy put the video on the blog soon...so pta.

Here is what is left of my cake. Don't worry...the grownups had their own cake. Mommy thought that I didn't eat that much cake so I wouldn't be too wound up to take an afternoon nap. NOPE! hehe. Little did she know that I made rounds around the coffee table taking bites of cake from everyone that would offer it up. Boy that stuff is delicious. No more veggies for this little guy. And no afternoon nap either.
Let's do it again!!

No comments: