Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a sad day on Trailblazer Lane


Today Daddy sold his jeep. It was a sad, sad day since Daddy swore he would never sell it. But alas, we needed the money for other things. Our new mode of transportation will be a much older, but "new" to us, Subaru. (If anyone knows of anyone selling such a vehicle, please let us know). However, it's nice to know that the jeep went to "family."

Daddy wanted to do one last photo shoot. I, of course, thought this was a great idea. It meant I got to drive!! Look at the smile on my face--you can see it even though I'm looking the other way.
Aw man, this thing is great! I wish we didn't have to sell it.

Breaker One-Nine, come in breaker one-nine...do you read me breaker one nine?


I'll be teaching driving classes to Mommy soon. She said she'd learn to drive a stick if Daddy ever sold his jeep (she said this thinking he would never sell it). For all those that know mommy...you understand what a HUGE thing this is, so I was practicing so she wouldn't be nervous.


I tried to take it for a spin around the block but daddy wanted it in one piece when he sold it. I'm a natural if I do say so myself.


2 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Every little boy should be so lucky to have a photo shoot in a real live Jeep. Tell your daddy I'm so glad he took the pics - that way you will always remember daddys Jeep! My guess, you and daddy will have something just as fun someday, when you can really appreciate it!
Say "Dadda, we're movin'forward!"
Nana loves you Kadyn

Anonymous said...

SO SO cute!! :)