Saturday, February 16, 2008

These were taken Feb. 5







These were taken a few weeks ago (you can tell because I still had all my hair) but I wanted to show them off anyway. You can't really see in the pictures, but my overalls have tools in the pockets just like my daddy and his Carhart pants when he works.
Today we went to Sam's house for a scavenger hunt and breakfast. It was a lot of fun. I now remember who Sam is when mommy says "Let's go to Sam's house" because I run to the front door and get so excited. He's my buddy. His mommy watches me on Thursdays while my mommy works and Sam and I get to play all morning.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Hey little man - you're pretty cute in those "Carharts". Reminds me of someone??
I love you,
Nana