Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Haircut and a New Toy



I got my first professional haircut yesterday. I got to sit in a car while the lady cut my hair. It was great fun for the first few minutes, then I wanted to stand up and drive the car.
You may wonder why I am bathing in the kitchen sink again, well our hot water heater broke. Mommy keeps referring to a guy named Murphy? I guess he has a really bad law or something. Regardless, mommy has to boil water on the stove and put it in the sink for me until Daddy fixes it.


Here is my new toy that a friend of mine brought over for me. Daddy was showing me how it works. We had fun playing together on it.


1 comment:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Well guess what Kadyn - with two blogs in the family - Papa and Nana decided we needed to figure out this whole blog thing - so you are finally getting a comment - who knows - we might even make a blog for you to look at! We love you and your blog - keep up the good work!
Nana
XO