



Now for some current info as I begin the 2nd half of the year:
1. I thought I'd enter the terrible 2's early and practice the word "No". "Uh oh" has quickly been replaced with No!
2. My vocabulary has expanded 2fold...Mommy's favorite is "dit" for dirt. I have a hard time pronouncing my r's. I have also mastered On-dee (my Uncle Anders) and Dew (my Uncle Drew)
3. Mommy says I am an echo--I try to copy almost every word I hear.
4. After months of no new teeth I thought it would be fun to get them all at once. I have since decided that wasn't such a fun idea, but they are persistent little things. I have 3 new teeth and 2 more on the way.
1 comment:
hooray for a new post! i have been wondering where you were...hoping you weren't still feeling sick all the time. are you?? i love all the flashback pictures...they are SOOOO cute!:)
Post a Comment