Kai Isaac; November 22,
Kadyn James; December 17,
Lukah Kalani; August 26
Identical Twin Angels; Dec 2013
Monday, June 23, 2008
Warm Weather
For Father's day we went to Benham Falls for a hike. The best part was when I got to get out of the backpack and play by the river (this scared Nana and Mommy).
The weather has finally hit summer time here. It's been 80+ for the past 2 weeks. If you can't tell by my smile I LOVE to be outside.
Some new words: "Money", "Dee" (deer), "Ahss" (Ice), "Pahsee" (Popsicle)
Kadyn you are such a doll! I love the hair! Hope your mommy is feeling better. Thank you so much for the awesome birthday present. You're the best. I hope to see you in the near future. Love and miss you lots. The Cannells
1 comment:
Kadyn you are such a doll! I love the hair! Hope your mommy is feeling better. Thank you so much for the awesome birthday present. You're the best. I hope to see you in the near future. Love and miss you lots. The Cannells
Post a Comment