Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby Update: to know, or not to know...

That's the question mommy and daddy can't decide on these days. The BIG ultrasound is on Monday and they can't decide if they want to find out if I'm going to have a little brother or a little sister or wait until November to see. Hmmm.


Mommy has been feeling so much better these days. It's nice to see a real smile on her face. We've been going for lots of walks and she even took me to the "poo" (pool) yesterday to play. She and daddy have been feeling the baby move from the outside of her tummy for awhile now. I don't have the patience yet to sit still long enough to wait for a kick.


My friend Sam just got a little sister. It doesn't seem so bad...she sleeps a lot and eats a lot and Sam got a lot of NEW TOYS!! This big brother thing is going to be great. But...I asked mommy if I could put it back if I changed my mind. Unfortunately, she said no :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you find out with kadyn?? we found out with both. there was no way i could wait!:) can't wait to see what you decide.