Yup! I went pee pee in the potty tonight (well, I don't think any of it actually went IN the potty, but I was sitting on it and everything). Mommy danced around singing a potty song. Then I got to have chocolate! I REALLY wanted that chocolate. Here's how it went down:
I was getting ready to take a bath and mommy took my diaper off. We have my potty sitting next to the big potty. I kept saying "Pa-tee" which is typical but usually I then want mommy to sit on the potty, not me. However, yesterday Daddy got chocolate when he went pee pee in the potty. I thought I was missing out on something delicious (which I was!) so I was insistent on sitting tonight. I kept getting off and asking for chocolate but mommy said I had to actually go pee pee in order to get it. I got distracted for a minute and ran down the hall. At the end of the hall though I realized that nature was calling. I yelled "PA TEE" "PA TEE" and RAN back to my potty. I just barely made it. Mmm Mmm. Chocolate sure was good.
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment