Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a...

Last night Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at my Grammy and Pops house so they could go to a romantic dinner just the two of them. They said they had something to celebrate. When they got home they let me open the box.


Mommy and Daddy went to a really nice restaurant in town and went all out. Over dessert they opened the box to see if I would be having a little brother or a little sister.

It's blue! It's blue! I am going to have a little BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!

Mommy and daddy went back to Children's place after their dinner to get me some matching jammies too! The ones I'm holding up are obviously too little for me...is my little brother really going to be that small??!?! Mommy said that she's going to have to brush up on all her sports and start rock climbing since she won't have any tea parties to go to :) Are we excited? You bet! We're going to be the best of friends.

4 comments:

Randy and Danielle said...

Congratulations! Another handsome little guy! That is SO awesome... we can't wait to see what he looks like! Hope all is going great with the pregnancy and that you are bearing the heat well!

Rachele said...

Congrats!!!! I was expecting that we'd have to wait five months to find out the contents of that box.

We are so excited for you. Can't wait to find out the name too. But I guess we can be patient since you've indulged us with the gender for now. :)

Stacie said...

Yeah!! I was just hoping to click on the link to see if the box would be opened. I don't think I could have lasted even an hour!! Hope you are starting to feel better! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i'm glad i didn't have to wait until november to find out what you're having ;) kadyn will love being a big brother!! i'm so excited for you guys :)