Monday, July 21, 2008

Yard Work Saturday

On Saturday my mommy and daddy spent the entire day doing yard work. I helped, of course.

By help, I mean that I played in the dirt, I played with the hose, and I realized that dirt and water makes MUD! Here is where it all happened.


Mud makes a great place to splash and play. Here's the proof on my shoes.

And the proof on my face (this is even after daddy washed my whole face off in the hose because he didn't want all the dirt getting in my eyes).


I played so hard outside all day that my diaper was so full that it pulled my pants down. Mommy told me she was taking the picture above of my back (I think she really wanted to show everyone my cute butt crack though).


1 comment:

Stacie said...

Kadyn,

I think Sam and you should get in Sam's truck and drive on down to Colorado. I am pretty sure you are old enough now to do that. I will make sure to let my mom know OK so I hope to see you very soon.

Love Canyon