Some new words though include: "Pie" for Up High, "Boon" for balloon, "Pa-tee" for Party (though this sounds exactly like Potty), "moo" for moon and for the noise a cow makes, "Hot" although I say hot when it's cold too (I just recognize a different sensation), "dak" for dark, "pay" for pray and "body" for nobody and somebody. Mommy calls me a sponge so watch what you say around me :)

My favorite toy as of late is my Mr. Potato Head. Well, that and anything I shouldn't be getting in to. I have also become quite a story teller and get very excited when you understand what I'm saying. I can put together 2+ words to tell you about something...although there is usually a very big pause. For example--"Na-knee" pause for 5 seconds "dak" pause for 5 more seconds "no". To tell you about how I was in a dark room with Nana and it scared me.
1 comment:
Ah, the "ie" phase. This is so odd to me, too. I suppose with Hannah I added a lot of "ie" sounds to things: blankie, lovey. But she took it to a new level! Sounds like Kadyn might have her beat in the "ie" department. Enjoy!
Post a Comment