So, I thought it would be fun to get a little bet going. When is my baby brother going to arrive?



For those that don't know, Mommy went in to labor with me on my due date...December 16...but I was born 3 hours and 42 minutes late, on December 17. She thinks that my brother is going to be born on November 17 (wouldn't that be ironic?). I was 8 lbs. 2 oz. Mommy gained 45 lbs. with me and has gained about 25 with my brother.
So, what do you think? When will he arrive (day/time) and how big will he be?
7 comments:
greta! you look so great. i know i already said it, but i have to say it again!:) i am so jealous. okay, my guess is november 15th (in the morning) and i think he will weigh 8 pounds 9 ounces. can't wait to hear the news! i'll keep checking back!
p.s. i went into labor with andrew on his due date too, and he was born the day after. with levi, i was 5 days early.:)
I think your baby will arrive on the 13th! I hear that the second baby tends to be earlier then the first- I'm hoping for you!
Kelcy
Hi Kadyn, T-mom and GGpa think your baby brother will be born on November 16th in the early afternoon and weigh 8 pounds 2 ounces. Our love and thoughts are with you all. xoxo
Papa and Nana say 11/14 and Joe will weight 11 pounds, 14 oz.
Ouch! OR, December 21st, cause momma has 20 more pounds to put on!
And, definately not before 11/10. In reality, Nana thinks he will weight 8.3, and I'm still thinking Nov 14th sounds nice!
We love you daddy, mommy, Kadyn and Joe Something.
I've asked for no input from Tim, Hannah, or the twins. What do they know about birthin' anyway? But, I'm a poor guesser as well as all my kiddos showed up quite ahead of schedule. But here goes: Nov. 16, a bit before midnight, weighing in at 8 lbs. 8 ozs. Or, like, totally not.
Hugs to all of you, Nikki and co.
PS-You DO look great! Go momma.
Ok, I think the baby will arrive on November 18, sometime in the AM. I know it is a day past your due date but everything else was taken!! What prize does the winner get anyway?
You look great Greta. We love you all, Love, Aunt Linda xoxo
Post a Comment