Rather, the correct word is HUGE!! Here's mommy at 36 weeks. These pictures are not for the faint of heart. Is it even possible for her to get any bigger? Ouch.

Here is my view of mommy's tummy. WOW! And yes, sweats have become a regular part of her outfit at home.

3 comments:
greta! i was so glad for a new post. i was hoping everything was okay with you guys!:) gosh, i feel for you! are you uncomfortable? you look great though! you seriously look like the only place you have gained any weight is where the baby is!!! was kadyn on time, early, or late??
Honestly you should win some kind of reward! =) You still look amazing though! Let the countdown begin!
I'm going to agree with Carly- I hope if I ever have kids that I look like you when I'm pregnant! Heck- I'd take your arms over mine now!
Kelcy
Post a Comment