Sunday, October 26, 2008

The pumpkin picking expert

How do you pick out the perfect pumpkin? First, you take off in the sea of pumpkins with your mommy and daddy.

Then, it's important to run as far away from them as you can so they can't see what mischief you're up to.


Then you pick out the biggest, fattest pumpkin you can find and yell "How 'bout this one daddy?" (Yes, I actually said that clear as day. It's mommy's new favorite phrase I say.) Make sure to give it a big hug so all the other kids know it's your pumpkin and don't come try to take it.
If the pumpkin you pick out is too big, they have baskets of smaller pumpkins that are already picked. Note that these are not nearly as fun, but the way you get them is. First, you climb the fence.
Then, dive in! (Mommy and daddy wanted a disclaimer that I notified them I could do this myself and was very insistent they NOT help me..."Taydin do it." So they kindly stood by and snapped pictures.)


No comments: