I revise my estimate. He's a 9 pounder. I truly think your belly is as big as mine was at 35ish weeks with the twins and, together, they were 9 pounds.
Gretta dear...that looks very uncomfortable...ouchie! I am anxious to hear all the details. I will never forget your late night with me...such an amazing blessing. Praying for a easy delivery!
6 comments:
I'm guessing that the eviction notice will be coming soon? LOL You are looking great (if maybe uncomfortable too)!
You're still ALL belly!!!
I hear you are on a major mission and no one is stopping you!!!
Can't wait to see you guys and meet your new addition!!!
I revise my estimate. He's a 9 pounder. I truly think your belly is as big as mine was at 35ish weeks with the twins and, together, they were 9 pounds.
Hang in there!
Nikki
Gretta dear...that looks very uncomfortable...ouchie! I am anxious to hear all the details. I will never forget your late night with me...such an amazing blessing. Praying for a easy delivery!
greata! only 10 days left! (hopefully less, so i can win the bet!) how are you doing?! i keep checking for a new post! any baby yet??:)
great!! how are you?! :)
Post a Comment