I am now 3 cm (at least those darn contractions are doing something) and 70% effaced. His heartbeat is good and the Dr. said I'm just not making it uncomfortable enough for him :) Maybe I should stop giving in to all my cravings then?!
I have a water breaking induction set for Friday morning at 7:30 am (if all goes well) unless this little guy decides he would like to do it his own self. Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers coming that breaking the water will be enough to get him moving and I won't need pitocin.
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
4 comments:
greta,
the end feels like forever and is so hard! i will be praying for you that he comes by himself or on friday with just your water breaking!:)
Greta,
I've been sending all my best baby inducing thoughts that I can send! I can't wait to hear that he has made his appearance!
Kelcy
Greta, I am praying for you! Thanks for keeping us posted. God definitely has perfect timing for this little man to come into this world. I remember going into false labor 4 weeks before Canyon arriving and each day I thought for sure he would come...for 4 weeks! We find out December 9th the sex of our baby. Be strong and know you are loved lots here in Colorado:)
I cant wait!! Auntie Taylor wants to meet the new little guy as soon as he decides to show his face :)
Post a Comment