Despite having regular contractions for the past several weeks, despite having my membranes swept two different times, despite a full moon, despite walking miles and miles and trying almost every other tactic in the book and despite seeing my prediction on this baby's due date come and go, we are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby #2.
There's been 2 separate occassions now where I've thought for sure THIS IS IT. However, after an hour + of timeable, painful contractions, they fade to nothing. Yup, nothing. My last appointment I was 2 1/2 cm, -2 station and at least 30% effaced. We'll find out more tomorrow (at the appt everyone was sure I wasn't going to make it to) if I've had any further progress.
One thing for sure, this baby has the perfect birthday picked out and doesn't want to be bothered with all my attempts. We're in trouble with 2 strong-willed little boys :)
I have to admit though that I've had so much fun with Kadyn the past few days. I've been a little sad thinking about how our relationship is going to change...not worse, not better, just change. Especially since he doesn't really understand how his world is about to be knocked upside down. Regardless, I'm still more than ready to welcome this baby and introduce him to his big brother.
Send some labor dust and prayers this way...we want to meet our newest addition. Hopefully the next time I post it will be of pics of a new baby Cheney.
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
2 comments:
hang in there! We've been eagerly awaiting the announcement on our end. Good luck - Rachele, Jay, and Elise
greta! i'm so glad you gave an update. i have been thinking about you all the time! hang in there and good luck! we can't wait to hear the news!:)
Post a Comment