These are fabulous family photos! Sorry I am late to comment in general since you've gotten back home. We have all enjoyed all of your photos since Kai's birth. Such a healthy and happy family all around!
Hope to get to Bend to see you (and meet Kadyn and Kai!) sometime in the new year. Jay's travel schedule is pretty hectic but we're trying to figure it out still. -Rachele
Hi Greta and Ryan! I just came across the address for your blog in some wedding notes I had...and now I can look at your beautiful family! Two boys...how exciting! You look wonderful...I hope all is well! Annie Lillard
3 comments:
look at you guys! what a cute family. can you believe you have two boys now?! i can't wait to see more pictures of kai! and you look great greta!:)
These are fabulous family photos! Sorry I am late to comment in general since you've gotten back home. We have all enjoyed all of your photos since Kai's birth. Such a healthy and happy family all around!
Hope to get to Bend to see you (and meet Kadyn and Kai!) sometime in the new year. Jay's travel schedule is pretty hectic but we're trying to figure it out still.
-Rachele
Hi Greta and Ryan! I just came across the address for your blog in some wedding notes I had...and now I can look at your beautiful family! Two boys...how exciting! You look wonderful...I hope all is well!
Annie Lillard
Post a Comment