Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lessons taught

I've been teaching Kai and Boulder lots of things.

First, I taught them to share. Mommy always says this is to be done with as little screaming and grabbing as possible. Sometimes, I forget...I am only 3 after all.

One thing I am great at is reading books. I thought it only appropriate to teach this to Kai and Boulder. This is something Kai is *slowly* catching on to. He's much too busy. However, Boulder, got it right away. (I just got done reading my very first "chapter book" with mommy!!)


I've also been teaching my brother how to play hide and seek. Aka...getting in to trouble. Mommy recognizes this game whenever we're quiet for more than 15 seconds. That means we're hiding and doing something we probably shouldn't be doing so mommy better come find us as quickly as possible.
And every great brother needs a break from sharing every once in awhile. And what better way to teach my brothers the proper way to rest?

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Oh how we love you boys! Thank mama for all the new photos and posts, and thank you Kadyn for all the leasons learned :) You both are God's gracious gifts! Big hugs and kisses, Nonnie and Poppie