Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grandpa's Visit

We just had a great visit with Grandpa. He got to stay at our house for a whole week! I was so excited to see him that I didn't stop talking the entire car ride from the airport back to our house...and pretty much filled him in on EVERYTHING (even more than Grandpa probably wanted to know).

Kai and I made sure to show him my brand new favorite thing to do...collect rocks. Yes, I am a professional rock collector now.




I baked Grandpa a cake for his birthday (which was a few weeks ago) and we gave it to him as a surprise :)


We took lots of walks around our neighborhood and somehow we always ended up at the Boat Park.

And we even got to go sledding!!





We are very sad you had to go Grandpa!

We miss you already! Come back soon!!

2 comments:

carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carly said...

hooray for a new post! i love all the new pictures, especially the one of kai in his zip up and hat!! am i ever going to get to meet your cute boys?! and, andrew just got over a rock ("dinosaur bone") collecting phase!:)