Dear Life,
Please slow down. I opened a box of clothes to find the next size up of hand-me-downs to give to Kai and got tears in my eyes. Is it really possible that almost (well, 3 months away) 2 years ago Kadyn was wearing these clothes? Is it really possible that he wore those the day we brought Kai home from the hospital? Have you REALLY passed 2 years since then? (sigh). Don't get me wrong, some days I like that you pass quickly, but the years? You could slow those down a bit. Some days I come home and feel like they've grown up while I've been gone...for the day. Really? Is that necessary? Life, you've been good to me. Very good to me. And for this, I am grateful. But, please slow down.
Ever grateful for your consideration,
Mommy
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
4 comments:
I cannot even IMAGINE those emotions... Having Kai grow into the clothes that Kadyn was wearing when Kai came home??!
this made me cry... hormones running wild. maybe. love those sweet boys, cant believe how fast they are growing up!! but as kadyn told me, he cant stop growing cause his body tells him to ;)
i hear ya!
seriously! yesterday i had another "pack away the little clothes and bring out the bigger ones" day and it about killed me. levi's wearing clothes that i thought "never" would fit him, and all of a sudden i'm thinking i should have unpacked them sooner as he's so much bigger than i thought. {sigh}
Post a Comment