Kadyn started back to preschool yesterday. We kept him in the same class that he started this past March...We're hoping a combination of going from one of the youngest in his class by quite a bit to one of the oldest, having the same teacher again, and having his buddy Canyon in his class, will all help bring him out of his SUPER shy, quiet shell. Yes, I just described my son as SUPER shy AND quiet. Strange? I know, that's why we're so confused. He didn't talk at all last spring in preschool. So, we're excited to see what this year brings. He'll be going M, W, F for this first month to see how he does. If it's too much we'll go to just 2 days. (My not quite 4 year old is already wearing 5T or XS clothes. I asked him if he would stop growing so quickly...he, of course, said no.)
4 comments:
WOW! What a big boy already! This makes Aunt TT a little sad. Your an amazing boy! Hope your sweet little personality, charm, and some energy gets out for Mom and Dad at preschool! Love you to the moon! ;)
Oh, Kadyn just tell her what you tell me... you cant stop growing cause your body tells you to ;)
(I asked too Greta! Time flies!)
oh greta, he is so cute! i am excited to hear how he does at preschool. and, andrew and levi are both sitting here with me and want to know where he got his car tin!!! you will have to let me know.:)
Carly--it was in the $ section at our Target...only I think it was $2.50. It was a great find! I actually bought it as "something special" to open on the long trip to Spokane :)
Oh Greta, your Kadyn is beyond cute. Beyond. And that lunch box? So adorable!!
Post a Comment