All growing up I had a close relationship with my grandparents (I love you Grandma!) and had always hoped my kids would have the same. Despite living long distances from them, I would always look so forward to their visits or our trips to see them. Now, with kids of our own, we've planted ourselves to help the same relationships blossom.
We are so grateful for the sacrifices our parents make to spend time with the boys. Whether it's watching them so we can work, go to school, or go on a date, or traveling across the country to see them, they know how loved they are. And we feel so blessed to have extra hands to help and extra hearts to love.
What a wonderful thing Grandparents are. What a wonderful thing OUR (grand)parents are (to us &) to our boys. Thank you for all you do for us and the boys. Thank you for all you are to us and the boys. And thank you to all you'll be to us and the boys.
We love you!
Happy Grandparent's Day!
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago
2 comments:
Oh yes. They are so very loved. Sacrifices? There are none. Only special memories and blessed moments that we feel fortunate to share. What a gift. Thank YOU. We love you all. Grammy and Pops
Yay! I think that's the first time you've commented on this blog :) Love you!
P.S. leave a comment on my other blog sometime too ;)
Post a Comment