Have I mentioned I love back profiles? ;)
I could say something smart, like if you don't love back profiles you can kiss my...but I'll keep it g. Yes, I really do love back profiles.
Another fun filled festival in Bend. They always have such fun stuff for the kids. The pumpkin painting was a hit again this year. We went last year too and it was SO cold and SO wet. The weather held out, only a few spritzes of rain...just enough to bring out the froggy umbrellas for a bit. We forked over the $5 and 20 minutes of waiting in line so Kadyn could do the horse ride. He's such a big boy doing them entirely by himself. Kai wants nothing to do with the horses. He's much more content sitting on daddy's lap watching.










3 comments:
A. I love YOUR back profiles...mine never turn out that cute!
B. Looks like so much fun! We went to an orchard today and had a great time...blog post coming.
C. I haven't even met your boys, but Kai looks really grown up in these pictures! No more baby face! :)
Oh, and D. That umbrella is completely amazing.
LOVE the pic of ry and kai!!! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment