Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daddy Time

After a busy morning with friends Daddy took me out to try Stand Up Paddle Boarding with him. Regarding the SUP, I was a natural. No, I was amazing. I came home telling mommy that when I'm bigger, I need one (Daddy didn't event tell me to say that or anything...hmmm...). One might ask why I would do that in October? Well, let's just say it's been a wonderful Indian Summer the past week. It was 85 today.


We had so much fun we might just invite Mommy and Kai next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh... :) he is his dad's son!! ;)

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

So glad we got to see you on the river - what a star Kadyn! XO P&N

Cory, Chelsea and Isak Bergman said...

Love the pics. Kadyn you are a natural. Way to go bud!