Kadyn has been experiencing a lot of bad dreams lately so every night he asks that when we pray, we pray for God to take away his bad dreams and give him good dreams. We repeat this prayer again if he wakes up in the middle of the night with a bad dream, allowing him to fall back to sleep.
One of the nights Kai wanted me to say the same prayer to him too. Which I did. However, Kadyn was upset that I said the exact same prayer. So, later that night when he woke up screaming he told me "KAI STOLE MY GOOD DREAMS!"
However, this morning Kadyn told me: "Mommy, God answered my prayer last night." Oh yea buddy, how is that? "He gave me sweet dreams about us going back to Hawaii with Grammy and Pops. And you were there, and daddy, and Kai. It was a really nice dream mommy."
Until May I can only imagine and hope his dreams look something like this...
Dirty Soda And A Free Cup At HuHot
1 week ago

3 comments:
We tell Hannah to pray when she wakes up scared. We tell her she can read a book, cuddles her toys, and pray to God to tel Him all about what's scaring her and to ask God to help her bad dreams go away. I love that this worked so beautifully for Kadyn and I can't wait to tell Hannah about his success! What a lovely dream.
he is such a sweet boy.:)
Oh Kadyn...you and Kai never cease to make us smile. We love you so much. Sweet dreams little one.
Post a Comment