Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friends + Pumpkins + Warm Weather = Perfect

Hi, it's me, Kadyn. It's been awhile since I've posted on here. However, today was a day that could only be shared from my eyes. We spent the morning out in Terrebonne at the Pumpkin Patch. Daddy had to stay home and watch the dog...for those that don't know about our e.x.p.e.n.s.i.v.e dog, read mommy's other blog 
 We took my friends from preschool; Canyon and Cowan. Canyon brought his little brother Sawyer and their mom. And Cowan brought his mommy too. I was SO excited for this that I woke up at 5:30am ready to go. This was the first play date we had with Cowan and I love play dates with Canyon so I was super excited.
 We were there opening day so there were SO many pumpkins to pick from. Kai picked a little one and I picked a giant one.

 5 boys...normally, that might be trouble. But we made sure to be on our best behavior so that our mommy's would let us play again soon.
 L-R Cowan (4 in Jan), Kadyn (4 in Dec), Canyon (4 next June).
 What would a field be without playing ring around the rosie?
 And what would a pumpkin patch be without a train? I made sure to "watch on Kai" for mommy...he really wanted to be with me and my friends.



We had such a great time that I might have to take Daddy next weekend. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!! cute new friends!! great day!!

Cannell Family said...

Love the pictures!! Just getting ready to look at mine finally and hopefully get them up today!! So much fun and can't wait until our next adventure together.

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Looks like a perfect kind of boy day - what a cute group shot. So glad you got to spend time with your friends. Can hardly wait to see your carved pumpkins. XO P&N