This weekend the weather was gorgeous. Definitely not hot but beautifully sunny. So, we took full advantage. We went on a hike and took Boulder for a swim.
Boys and their dog...best friends. Boulder loves when the kids throw the stick because he's able to retrieve it so much faster.Kadyn had to show Boulder where the stick was a few times.
And the view that Mommy is getting all too use to seeing these days...everyone speeding ahead and leaving her in the dust.
And last weekend we baked banana bread together. The boys wanted to be "chefs" but we didn't have chef's hats...so, snow hats it was. Along with their crafting smocks from Nana. And they insisted they didn't want to wear shirts underneath.
And when they had enough of that we played dress up...or lack there of.
![]() |
| Kai, please don't hate me for this picture when you get older because you look so cute! |



3 comments:
Oh sweet handsome boys!!! Looks like you have been up to lots of fun!! :)
and Kai, I love the outfit... haha SO funny, Uncle Jesse and I just laughed and laughed! :)
Love you all!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the new pics! Some we had seen, some we hadn't :-) Love dress up! And baking with ski hats! And especially love those little boys, oh, and their parents!
XO Papa and Nana
Kadyn is getting so tall! He's handsome as ever.
And Kai's naked buns are to die for. I love baby buns. Yep, I'm not afraid to let the mommy freak flag fly. I pinch all the baby buns we've got in our house.
Post a Comment