Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spending some quality time

As you've probably been able to tell, lately our favorite past time is going on a bike ride with Mommy and Daddy. Kai is the dare devil...here he is about to go down a little hill on his strider bike. And yes ladies, everyone comments on how "cute" he is on his little bike.
So I found that I had to one up him and learned how to ride my bike (with pedals!) WITHOUT training wheels. I actually learned this party trick last weekend just after Daddy tried to bribe me with $2. However, that wasn't even close to what I wanted. Mommy knew right away what would get me to try and she offered me 10 minutes on the computer playing pbskids. Needless to say, 2 minutes later...
Kai couldn't believe it either and had to tell Boulder all about it.

I was shocked that he was so doubtful.
But I put it behind me.
Kai, being Kai, had to do the same exact thing.
And since Kai is very much in the Monkey See, Monkey Do phase, I decided to show him how to pull his own weight, or lift it.
As usual, he caught on right away. And again, I was shocked.
Daddy, said "Ne-ner, ne-ner, I told you so." He never doubts either of our capabilities.
We're pretty lucky to have such a great dad that believes we can do anything and everything!
Kadyn told me this was his "very best smile."

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Love it, the photos, the family time, the family! Hugs and kisses from P&N