Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter!


Inherited his mama's sweet tooth.
Practicing their back floats in the tub--brought on by their desire to play with their Easter duckies.
Not too sure what Kadyn's doing here...I thought kissing; only that would be one heck of a kiss. Ryan and I gave him a Bible for Christmas, but he said it wasn't real because it didn't have gold on it. So, Nana and Papa made sure their "Easter Bunny" brought a real Bible. 
Kai's new shades.
The singing bunny. Brought so many beautiful smiles.

Check out Kai's teeth in this picture. Matches the color of the bunny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the boys in the tub is SO cute! Kai looks so grown up! I miss both of their sweet faces! Thanks for the update!! Give them lots of kisses from Aunt TT, Uncle Jesse, and Laila!

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

Awww, they are as cute as ever.

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Great shots, great smiles, great boys! We love you TONS! P&N