Sunday, April 3, 2011

Still February

Just a few days after the last post occurred we woke up to 10 inches of snow! It broke all kinds of tree branches across town and allowed for sledding in our backyard. 






After these pictures were taken I went on a picture taking lul for about a month since I knew we were out of storage space on the blog. Sad I know. But, since these were taken both boys have had hair cuts, I've gone to Chicago and back for work leaving the boys home alone with Ryan for 4 1/2 days, and the weather has gone in and out of snow, warm, windy, cold, warm (you know, typical weather around these parts). We've been on hikes, both boys have started swim lessons, and we've spent many a day at the High Desert Museum.  We've celebrated wonderful birthdays too! Wow, it's been a busy 2 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics greta! our boys really got into sledding this year too. how fun! :)