Sunday, October 23, 2011

I love fall.

There I said it.

And I will probably say it again in the next several posts that I do about fall.

And I will not apologize.

Because I love it that much.

This weekend was another accumulation of all things wonderfully fall. We went to the pumpkin patch (pictures some time in the next few days), baked banana bread, baked pumpkin bread, made homemade chili and corn bread, went to the pumpkin patch again (yes, those pictures will be posted too), and even a fall crafting project created by the boys.








Highlighting the paint job on the pinecones. 


We are all very proud of how the centerpiece turned out. Nicely done boys. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorating in true boy fashion.. shirtless! Enjoyed a little chat with your mommy yesterday! You guys made her one beautiful centerpiece!
XO

Take That said...

I am with you. Fall is the BEST! And I love your creative centerpiece. Such a fun idea!

Amy Hook said...

Oops, that was me, Amy ;).