Saturday, October 29, 2011

Leaf Jumpers

While our cousins Isak and Ben are buried under snow and building snowmen, we are fortunate to be still enjoying fall. One of our favorite fall activities is leaf jumping though we don't have many of our own to play in. So, we head down to the park, rake in tow, and have at it.
Hard to believe this guy is going to be 3 so soon!



 Mommy was trying to get us to pose in the leaves for a picture. She said "Okay, peek out." I tried to show Kai how to do it.
 He got a little confused.
 And while I was busy posing, Kai spotted something in the distance.
 He saw our FRIENDS!
 So we decided that leaf throwing was way more fun than leaf jumping.



Sawyer was able to get the biggest armful despite being the youngest...we have a thing or two to learn from him. 

Oh how did you get to be so grown up already Kadyn?
Our Little Monkey climbing the tree. Glad I made it over to him when I did as he had already scaled 5 branches high.
Fall days are made even better (didn't realize that was possible) with good friends. Now for a delicious cup of cider.

2 comments:

Cannell Family said...

Love it! I am always reminded when we are together how much I LOVE being in your company...need to be more intentional about it. It's always fun to watch the boys interact.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!!

XO