1. I have 6 teeth
2. Ba-da (Boulder) is my favorite word and I call every dog Ba-da. Actually, pretty much everything is Ba-da
3. I am DONE nursing! Yup, it's official.
4. I can fall asleep at my nana's and papa's house and be transported home without a fuss at night. This has become our Thursday tradition since mommy and daddy watch a show called Lost with Nana and Papa at their house.
5. I now take ONE nap a day. (Note from mommy--This is awful...hopefully our next baby is a delightful little sleeper.)
6. I've been going to the church nursery. Mommy and Daddy can tell you how great this is for them.
7. I had my first professional haircut! Mommy had given me one before but this one was high tech.
~~~A side note...it's amazing how a little boy who isn't even 1 1/2 can remind us how thankful we are for all that we have. As Ryan said...Murphy's Law sure knows how to kick you when you are down. We are so blessed to have Kadyn, so innocent and unknowing, to remind us to be so thankful for all we have--even what we don't have. Each morning Kadyn wakes, smiles on his chubby little face, arms stretched out, just wanting our love. And love is one thing we can give. God is so good to remind us of this. We have a wonderful marriage, a beautiful son, loving family and we share our faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Even when we don't have water, let alone hot water, or when the sink clogs and breaks, or taking a huge decrease in salary to make the going get tougher--we can keep our faces pointed to God and know that He will get us through. For through Him, all things are possible--even when they seem impossible.
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13
3 comments:
One of my friends has a GREAT sleeper -- and she said that the transition from 2 naps a day, to 1, was the hardest thing she has ever done. That happened at 15m old for her. I am dreading it, myself. Hang in there!
Kadyn....you are blessed to have the daddy and mommy that you have! It is the greatest gift of all for you to have them working out their faith through all of life's challenges. Your nana and papa are blessed by that too; seeing them walk with Christ is far better then any earthly success's!! You watch closely and learn - OK?
I love you, Nana
Kadyn,
You're a doll. I still remember when you were in your moms tummy! Wow, time goes by so fast. Last I saw you, Kadyn was Canyons age. Canyon has 6 teeth already too. Can you believe that! He only takes 1 nap unfortunately too. I feel you:)
Love,
Stacie
Post a Comment