Sunday, December 6, 2009

1st Haircut

We both went for haircuts this past Friday (12-4) so we can look extra handsome at our big birthday party today. It was Kai's very first haircut (we won't count the haircut that Papa gave him).



Showing off his new look

And being a cheese ball (this was too funny not to post)

3 comments:

Rachele said...

Elise got her first haircut on Thursday! Pics later.

Funny, I read the first sentence as the haircut went from 12p to 4p. I'm thinking man, that is a super long haircut -- how did the kids sit still through that?? LOL

carly said...

so cute! man, i wish levi would sit still for a haircut, we have to pin him down!:) can't wait to see pics from their birthday party. :)

Kelcy said...

Super cute Kai! I love the haircut and it looks like you sat still pretty well! Impressive!