(Mommy made all our cupcakes and cakes-YUM!! With our allergies, we had to ensure we only getting the good stuff.)
Of course it snowed over a foot for our big day. It was only appropriate though since we moved on the first major snow fall of the season. It was beautiful.
I let my baby brother open the first gift. Then I had to show him how to really do it. Thank you to all our family and friends for such wonderful gifts. Everyone sure knows us boys and the things we like.
I even slept with my glow-in-the-dark bugs and bug catcher, my Buzz and Woody suitcase and jammies, and my talking book. You would think I slept with it on the end of my bed, right? Nope, RIGHT next to me.
Gracie and me watching the movie Sam sent...we wanted him to be a part of my special day too since he couldn't be here.
Mommy said "Kadyn, your friend Gracie is going to be here for your party." And I said, "Mommy, Gracie isn't my friend." To which Mommy replied, "She's not? (Thinking to self *uh-oh*)...Um...who is she then?" "She's my girl." Look out Brian and Marina...
Thank you everyone who made our day so special!! We had the very best time and are so grateful to everyone that braved the weather to take part in our special day. God Bless!
2 comments:
how fun! greta, you are such a cute mom! those cakes and snacks looked awesome.:) happy birthday to both your boys. :)
Hey Sweet Birthday Boys! Hugs and kisses from Papa and Nana! XO
Post a Comment