Friday, December 11, 2009

A Day in Our Lives...

Kadyn has been singing his rendition of "Santa Baby" for most of the evening. It goes like this...

"Baby Santa, huwy down the timney tonight." Mommy, did you know we have a timney? "Baby Santa, huwy down the timney tonight." Mommy, did you know Nonnie and Poppie have a timney? "Baby Santa, hurry down the chimney tonight." Mommy, why don't Grammy and Pops have a timney? Mommy, how does Santa visit Grammy and Pops and Uncle Anders? Does he come in door? "Baby Santa, hurry down the the timney tonight--and tum in the door of Grammy and Pops."
And on, and on, and on, and on.


Kai was crawling away from me naked. I didn't think too much about it because he always does that. But I bend down to get him and realize he's POOPING all over the floor. COME ON~He's now pooped in the tub 2x and on the floor 1x. Ugh. Then, he proceeded to spit his dinner all over me. What happened to my sweet little boy? ;) Of course, he gave me the biggest smile of all smiles the whole way through.

Another Kadyn quote: "Gracie has the most favorite titties of all. But I'm allergic to titties." (Titties are aka Kitties)

And how do you know you need to check on your son?...

"Mommy, don't worry, I'm not detting in any tubble."

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Cheney said...

Oh, I love it! Never a dull moment with those two precious little guys. Big hugs and kisses from Nonnie and Poppie, the ones "with" a timney.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. We have so much to look forward to. Isak already had his first bathtub poop! Such fun. We love you Kadyn and Kai.