Kai wanted to help me eat the candies from the house, but Poppie helped keep him away from my sweet dinner.
And Daddy grew up hunting for his Christmas tree in the woods the next day...
I had to try out making a snow angel. I realized after my 5th attempt that the snow wasn't cooperating with me...it was too hard.
Uncle Drew thought he would teach me how to snowshoe. I can't wait to get my own pair next year!
Kai fell asleep in our hunt for the perfect tree. He insisted it was back by the car but I had to try out the "hunt" first before I agreed.
Poppie and I built a fire to heat up the chili and warm our fingers (for some reason I just couldn't keep the gloves on my hands and my hand warmers weren't working).
Kuna (aka "Tuna" to me) and Boulder (aka "Bouldie") came along...we tried to tire Bouldie out, but he thought it was just a nice warm up.
And then we tried out the best invention ever...a sled! This was SO much fun. Every time I got to the bottom I got a HUGE smile on my face and would promptly yell "AGAIN!" Even Kai had a turn or two. He definitely didn't find this as wonderful as I did. I think panicked would be a better word for him.
Our tree!! Kai was right, the one right by the truck when we drove in was perfect. We didn't need to hike after all. But that would have taken the adventure out of it.
I wasn't even tired when we were done. Nope, not this guy.
1 comment:
Traditions and Treasures - sweet baby boys! What a great time we had! Let's do it AGAIN! XOXO Poppie and Nonnie
Post a Comment